Clonmel Community Based Drugs Initiative
Wilderness Youth and Community Centre
Wilderness Grove Clonmel
Clonmel Community-Based Drug Initiative provides a local accessible community drugs service supporting people struggling with substance misuse issues, family members of people living with substance misuse issues and members of the community affected by substance misuse.
We provide a listening ear, motivational techniques, psycho-social education, holistic therapies and referrals to relevant services. The project has one staff member and a team of local community volunteers and is a community-based service working from a Community Development model.
Our services are:
- One to one support
- Group support – SMART Recovery (Fridays 12:30 – 2:00 pm)
- Mindfulness and Wellness Group (Thursdays 7:00 – 9:00 pm)
- Information and helpful advice on substance misuse
- Education and awareness programmes and workshops
- Auricular Acupuncture/complimentary therapies to help with stress (Fridays 10:00 am)
- Referral to other agencies where needed
Access to services:
If you are interested in our service for yourself, or someone you are concerned about just call the number above.
Participation is voluntary and free.
Parental or guardian consent may be required for those under 18 years old.
This is a free non-judgmental confidential service